How to Configure android vpn server hung up
pptp vpn android 2.2
Android 4, better known as Ice-cream sandwich, is one such exciting version that allows you to configure VPN and use internet in totally anonymity without hassles.
1. Navigate to the settings:
2. Select “More…”
3. Select “VPN”.If you havent done so yet, you might need to set a PIN for security reasons now.
4. Select “Add VPN network”
5. Now you need to enter the VPN server details.
Name: Anything you like,
Server address: Any server from the list at “PPTP servers”in the VPN control panel
6. Check “PPP encryption (MPPE)” and click on “Save”.
7. Youll see the new connection now.Tap it.
8. Now enter your login details:
Username: Your VPN account username
Password: Your PPTP password
(note, this is not your account password!
Get the PPTP password from the server page).
Check “Save account information” and tap “Connect”.
What you need is a VPN account !
Before you make an order, you can Trial our VPN Service for3 days.
All country server
Get vpn with pptp/l2tp/openvpn